RICS HomeBuyer Report
Choose this report if you need more extensive information whilst buying or selling a conventional house, flat or bungalow, built from common building materials and in reasonable condition.
The HomeBuyer Report includes the following:
- A list of problems the surveyor considers may affect the property.
- Clear ‘traffic light’ ratings of the condition of different parts of the building, services, garage and outbuildings, showing problems that may require varying degrees of attention.
- Advice on repairs and ongoing maintenance.
- Issues that need to be investigated to prevent serious damage or dangerous conditions.
- Legal issues that need to be address before completing your purchase.
- Information on location, local environment and the recorded energy efficiency (where available).